"None" when I try to print login status

Hello,
When I try to log into my firstock account and it’s supposed to return the login status as either “failed” or “success”. But when I try to print my login status it says “None”.
Initially when I tried for the first time, a few mins ago it returned success but then when I tried to access my user details it said I wasn’t logged in. Following that I tried to print my login status again thus leading to this output.

All the libraries have been installed along with the latest version of python.
Screenshot 2024-03-20 145114

Hi @Harshith,

Following up on our investigation into the reported issue with the login API, our team has successfully replicated the scenario and determined that the login API is functioning correctly without any issues.

To further enhance your experience and ensure optimal performance, we recommend upgrading to the latest version available at the following link: https://wikiconnect.thefirstock.com/packages/.

Attached to this email, you’ll find a screenshot confirming the successful replication of the issue for your reference.

Please let us know if you encounter any further difficulties or if there’s anything else we can assist you with.